[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 6 - Human Rights - 1st reading conclusions

Dr. Tatiana Tropina t.tropina at mpicc.de
Mon Jan 18 09:59:55 UTC 2016

Dear all,
Sorry I found that I missed an important word in my previous email and
think this can lead to misunderstanding.
I meant there was "NO real dialogue" on consumer trust outside of the
new gTLD discussions, while HR have been discussed extensively at WP4
and CCWG.
Thus, we can't compare consumer trust and HR as re what shall be moved
to WS2 completely.
Best
Tatiana