[CCWG-ACCT] Deck for Meeting #75 Mission Statement discussion

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Jan 19 04:02:05 UTC 2016

I strongly support Greg's position. This is
exactly the type of thing that the ALAC was
concerned about when we raised a general caution
on the mission changes being contemplated and the
concern that one of ICANN's prime
responsibilities, being a good custodian of the gTLD space, could be subverted.

Alan