[CCWG-ACCT] Analysis & Trends - Third Public Comment Period

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 06:15:13 UTC 2016

This has a certain "better late than never" quality to it.  We seem to be
blowing past the public comments (with one rather notable exception...) on
our way toward a revised and presumably final proposal.

It's rather sobering to see the first effort in making sense of the public
comments come as we are into the second and final reading on many of the
recommendations.  Perhaps "sobering" is not quite the right word.  "Daft"
comes to mind, but that may be too harsh and a result of staying up too
late.

Regardless, we have to be careful that we let the process dictate the
result, rather than vice versa.

Greg