[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Board remarks on Human Rights, IRP and Community IRP

Niels ten Oever lists at nielstenoever.net
Wed Jan 20 10:17:17 UTC 2016

Thank you very much for this initiative. I hope this will clear things up.

Perhaps the lawyers could also discuss other comments from the board to
see whether the are some differences of interpretation or
misunderstanding on either side? Hope this will help up solve the
current situation.

Best,

Niels