[CCWG-ACCT] Lawyers' Comments on Annex 12 (Work Stream 2)

Gregory, Holly holly.gregory at sidley.com
Thu Jan 21 01:47:22 UTC 2016

Dear CCWG-ACCT Co-Chairs, Members, Participants and ICANN Staff,

Attached please very light comments from Sidley and Adler on the Final Draft of Annex 12.
(We are pleased to have been able to turn this in well under 24 hours!)

Please note that while we should have the opportunity to review the entire draft of the CCWG Proposal in full when the full draft is available in close to final form.

Kind regards,

Holly and Rosemary

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner and Co-Chair
Global Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation Practice
Sidley Austin LLP
+1 212 839 5853
holly.gregory at sidley.com<mailto:holly.gregory at sidley.com>

immediately.