[CCWG-ACCT] Report on Lawyers Call re Human Rights

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 08:36:52 UTC 2016

Dear Holley,

Thank you very much for explanation and further clarifications.

In fact the modified option c which closed to be emerging saying exactly
the same thing due to the fact that

CCWG retains the text  as contained in the initial 3rd proposal by adding
the following:

“However i)) the effective date of coming into force of this part  of
Bylaws (  provisions/language relating to  the Human Rights ) are postponed
until the FOI are prepared, finalized and approved as part of work Stream
2.and

ii) The IRP process will not be available  in regard with Human Right until
the Work Stream 2 effort to further articulate the human rights Framework
for Interpretation is finalized -

I prefer not to refer to " Dorming or Dormant* Bylaws " AS THESE TERMS ARE
NOT EXACTLY LEGALLY VALID

Regards

Kavouss