[CCWG-ACCT] PTI and the IRP

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 09:36:01 UTC 2016

Hi,

While this standalone IFR is somewhat a preference as well, I hope by
standalone does not necessarily increase overhead cost. If the already
proposed standing IFR can do the job then why not let's make use of that.
The CWG proposal did not request a standalone IRP, it generally required
access to an IRP to allow for appeal mechanism.

That said, I think it should be clear that the PTI action/inaction in this
context is referring to that within the scope of names (excluding ccTLD
delegation and re-delegation). I think we may have been using PTI loosely
"unintentionally" forgetting that PTI serves 3OCs with each having their
own independent processes.

Regards