[CCWG-ACCT] Report on Lawyers Call re Human Rights

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Fri Jan 22 11:14:22 UTC 2016

Agreed, and I'm content with the approach, so long as three points are
covered.

1.	The commitment to respect human rights in a PTI must be explicit.

2.	There cannot be words that dilute or remove the obligation

3.	That the development of a framework for corporate respect for human
rights is a binding commitment on ICANN that it can't punt into the
weeds once it gets its freedom from State control.