[CCWG-ACCT] Global Issue re Consistency of Terminology

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 14:38:26 UTC 2016

URGEBT
Dear Holly,
I raised an important questions while sent to Co/Chairs but in fact addressed to you.
That was relating to Board's comments indicating that inspection power is limited to the "Community" and not to " Sole Designator"
I sought your legal view on that ,
This is the second occasions that Board made such statement.Your reply should kindly include, among others, the differences, if any and the scope of responsibilities of each as per Californian Law.
This is an important issue for our next week meetings
Kavousd

Sent from my iPhone