[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 5 - Mission - 3rd reading conclusions

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 16:52:21 UTC 2016

Dear Becky,
Thanks for search and your three options .
I personally support your option 2 since Options 1 and 3 uses the term"
ratifies" which is very strong words and has a high level of legal
connotations due to the fact that we may need to specify the criteria of
ratification ( simple majority, super majority and so on....)whereas the
term " implement" has an operational cobnnotation.
Regards
Kavouss