[CCWG-ACCT] FW: Lawyer's High Level Review re Proposal to Refer to 2004 ASO MOU in Mission Statement (Annex 5, Third Proposal)

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Tue Jan 26 15:28:31 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 04:22:15PM +0100, Kavouss Arasteh wrote:
> I have serious concerns to refer to MoU for the reasons that I explained in
> my eralier mail to Lawyers and further elaborated at the call CCWG Call

Yes, I think everyone understands the concerns of including the
reference to an outside agreement.  The text Izumi sent avoids that.
It also modifies things consistent with what that MoU says and aligned
with what ICANN actually does.  Is it acceptable to you?  I think it'd
be tremendous if we could come to agreement on the list (if that is
possible) instead of taking up time on the phone.

Best regards,

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com