[CCWG-ACCT] Lawyers' Comments on Annex 1 (Inspection Rights)

Grapsas, Rebecca rebecca.grapsas at sidley.com
Tue Jan 26 04:39:18 UTC 2016

From Holly Gregory and Rosemary Fei:

Dear CCWG-ACCT Co-Chairs, Members, Participants and ICANN Staff,

Attached please find comments from Sidley and Adler on the Final Draft of Annex 1 (Inspection Rights).

Please note that  we will give it one more review when we review  the entire draft of the CCWG Proposal  in close to final form.

Kind regards,

Holly and Rosemary

HOLLY J. GREGORY
Partner and Co-Chair
Global Corporate Governance & Executive Compensation Practice
Sidley Austin LLP
+1 212 839 5853
holly.gregory at sidley.com<mailto:holly.gregory at sidley.com>

immediately.