[CCWG-ACCT] Open ALAC Issues

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:46:33 UTC 2016

Well even if we don't need it now. It will be good to recognise that it's
yet to be discussed. However considering that the UA is required once board
approves the proposal then it may be good to determine and conclude on this
soon enough.

That said, it may be good to be sure that those member representatives have
no power to act unilaterally. I would have thought using 1 stone to kill to
birds will be good i.e making the various chairs/leaders of SO/AC to serve
is such capacity. That gives some level of responsibility and security on
that various SO/AC can always boot out their leader whenever required.

Regards