[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG - Recommendation 3 - Final draft for CCWG comments

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 22:18:35 UTC 2016

All,

The CCWG comment period on recommendation 3 is now closed and no comments
were received.

However staff has noted that the Right of Investigation was not included in
the list of elements to become Fundamental Bylaws in paragraphs 1 and 18.

This is not considered a significant change given Recommendation 1 does
list the Right of Investigation as a Fundamental Bylaw.

As such this amendment has been made and the attached version is considered
final.

Given there were no significant changes from the legal review version this
will not be re-submitted for a final legal review (lawyers will review the
complete package when it is completed).

A red-lined version showing these amendments, as well as a clean version
are attached for you convenience.

Thank you.

​
B​ernard Turcotte