[CCWG-ACCT] Nomenclature re "Empowered Community": ICANN Board comments - Recommendation 3 - Fundamental Bylaws

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 08:58:19 UTC 2016

Dear Holly
Dear Rosemary
Thank you again very much for the analysis that you have done in regard
with the description or definination of " Sole Desugnator" taking into
account views expressed by Bruce, Grec and Jordan.
Now we need a formal / official definition or descrition of " Sole
Designator" and its exacrt Role Responsibility, and Ruthority, withourt
USING ETC WHICH IS NOT A LEGAL TERM
That terms shall be included in the Glossay and /or Bylaws .This is
fundamental issue and must be clearly mentioned as an explicit term
Regards
Kavouss