[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 11, 2/3 board threshold, GAC consensus, and finishing

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Thu Jan 28 22:26:54 UTC 2016

All,

Where in writing has the GAC stated that it will reject the accountability proposal of the 2/3 threshold is not in there. The only "official" documentation from the GAC states that there is no consensus in support or against recommendation 11. Can someone point me to the place where the GAC has formally stated otherwise?

Jeff Neuman

Jeff Neuman