[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding mission statement and human rights

Dr Eberhard W Lisse epilisse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 09:40:06 UTC 2016

My problem with "applicable law" is that Human Rights are fundamental, whereas laws differ from country to country. And Human Rights can not be "diminished", for the lack of a better word, by the laws of a country.

So, if "applicable law" mean the Bylaws and not the law of any country or countries, lets's put this in, if only for avoidance of doubt.

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini 4