[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG - Recommendation 1 - Final

Bernard Turcotte turcotte.bernard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 12:59:19 UTC 2016

All,

As of the close of the comment period
​ for Recommendation 1​
no comments had been received.

Therefore this recommendation is
​ ​
considered final

The lawyers have suggested a few edits for
​ consistency and​
these have been incorporated.

Given there were no changes from the legal review version this will not be
re-submitted for a final legal review (lawyers will review the complete
package when it is completed).

Red-lined and clean version attached for you convenience.

Thank you.

​
B​ernard Turcotte
ICANN Staff Support for CCWG​