[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 11, 2/3 board threshold, GAC consensus, and finishing

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Fri Jan 29 20:31:31 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew,

The Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG) would likely support this approach. The RySG said it could accept 2/3 if the 3 criteria included in our comments were incorporated, and they appear to be. Becky's suggestion builds on those comments and criteria. That said, the RySG position on Recommendation 11 and the 2/3 threshold has turned out to be a minority view in the GNSO.

I can't speak for the other GNSO groups.

Regards,
Keith