[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 11, 2/3 board threshold, GAC consensus, and finishing

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Fri Jan 29 21:55:08 UTC 2016

As I said, personally, I can agree with that principle, although I feel it is extensible.

Best

Jorge

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Am 29.01.2016 um 22:51 schrieb Burr, Becky <Becky.Burr at neustar.biz<mailto:Becky.Burr at neustar.biz>>:

And we need to preserve the community’s ability to challenge the Board’s implementation of GAC Advice, which is what my proposal is intended to do.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz>