[CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 11, 2/3 board threshold, GAC consensus, and finishing

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Fri Jan 29 21:55:54 UTC 2016

Agreed.

Keith

From: accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org [mailto:accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Burr, Becky
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 4:51 PM
To: Seun Ojedeji; Mueller, Milton L
Cc: accountability-cross-community at icann.org
Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] Recommendation 11, 2/3 board threshold, GAC consensus, and finishing

And we need to preserve the community's ability to challenge the Board's implementation of GAC Advice, which is what my proposal is intended to do.

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz>