[CCWG-ACCT] Creative solutions for Rec.11

Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch Jorge.Cancio at bakom.admin.ch
Sat Jan 30 15:56:20 UTC 2016

Dear all

GNSO and GAC work on mutual cooperation improvements in PDPs. That's already work in progress.

What has to be clarified is whether GNSO is able to accept the key elements of the compromise found by CCWG in the 3rd draft report, including the 2/3 threshold, bearing in mind all the changes made in the last days to Rec 11 at their behest, which have counted with constructive reaction by GAC members. If additional reasonable and non-discriminatory clarifications are needed and explained I would suppose that this constructive spirit would continue.

regards

Jorge

Von meinem iPhone gesendet