[CCWG-ACCT] Creative solutions for Rec.11

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 18:01:33 UTC 2016

My Dear esteemed  Friend Andrew, Dear esteemed Friend  Malcolm, Dear All,

Thank you very much and thank Malcolm very much for his wishful thinking.

Such approach while may enforce the subject matter and at the same time may
serve to find a solution .However, the GAC advise which is ,once made,
would be sent to the Board for its consideration within the specified
course of actions mentioned in the Bylaws, then, according to Malcolm
proposal, no matter how effective it would be ,create another Step ,PDP,
AND GOES THROUGH ANOTHER COMMUNITY, GNSO,  would create

a) One additional Step

b) Dependency to another entity,

c) Inestimable delay

d) Need to drastically modify Bylaws

e) Inhomogeneity in the process

e) Several legal consequences, intended, unintended, unforeseen complex
gearing

Believe me, I cannot buy it and I strongly recommend GAC Members NOT TO BUY
IT

MANY THANK AGAIN

Let us search for other solutions, including the one that I have suggested
and supported by several GAC Members

Kavouss