[CCWG-ACCT] Notice of polling of members on Recommendation 11 at the next meeting of the CCWG February 2nd 06:00UTC

Dr Eberhard W Lisse epilisse at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 08:29:57 UTC 2016

Dear Co-Chairs,

though I shall do my best to make the call, Dear Co-Chairs, as I have a hard stop at
07:00 UTC I request that the Poll be scheduled as the first order of business.

Should I be unable to make the call or the Poll, I herewith appoint Stephen Deerhake,
participant and ccTLD Manager, .AS) as my alternate to be polled should I not make it the call or the poll.

Dear Accountability Staff,

Please confirm receipt hereof by return email to Stephen and myself (or to the list) and that all is in order at your very earliest convenience.

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini 4

> On 30 Jan 2016, at 22:47, Mathieu Weill <mathieu.weill at afnic.fr> wrote:
>
> [...]
>

> Members unable to attend the meeting in-person may appoint an alternate. Alternates will be eligible if they are a current participant of the CCWG-Accountability. Alternates must be announced prior to the call to acct-staff at icann.org.

[...]