[CCWG-ACCT] Expression of Interest for Work Stream 2 Topics

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Jun 7 19:10:54 UTC 2016

Hi all

Just to expand - the work on this is not going to qualify or limit the
ability of the community to remove individual directors or the board as a
whole. Unfortunately the language suggests it might do so.

This topic arose in Dublin and my best understanding of it is this: it
would be helpful to articulate expected norms for the conduct of directors.
That is useful info for both directors and for the community, because it's
a positive statement of desirable behaviour etc.

The work should lead to some kind of statement of those norms, which could
I suppose be in bylaws but probably doesn't need to be, so such
expectations are transparent and visible.

Very keen to hear of other understandings of the topic....

Cheers
Jordan

--
Jordan Carter