[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG ACCT in Helsinki

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue Jun 7 20:54:24 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Avri Doria has received funding from the GNSO and is eligible for an extra day of support to attend the CCWG-Accountability meeting in her capacity as ATRT Expert. I have updated and attached the funded travelers list for your reference.

Thank you,

Grace

--

Grace Abuhamad

Manager, Public Policy

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006

Direct: +1 202 249 7545 | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638

Interested in the IANA Stewardship Transition?

LEARN MORE. STAY UPDATED. FOLLOW. ENGAGE.