[CCWG-ACCT] NTIA Report

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Thu Jun 9 18:57:08 UTC 2016

Yes this is really an example of how this process and the MS model can, does and has been proven to work on even the hardest topics. Corporate governance, policy and all of these topics we have addressed are hard for small groups of highly expert people to design effectively, the fact that we have been able to do it in a large group by consensus should be a proud moment for us all.

-James