[CCWG-ACCT] NTIA Report

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Fri Jun 10 11:03:50 UTC 2016

On 10/06/2016 04:17, Andrew Sullivan wrote:
>I shall be forever mindful of how the crucible of disagreement
> allowed us to find the pure element of collaborative success.

That's the essence of it, I think.

Our open process doesn't only gather more competing ideas than other
ways of doing things, those ideas are also contested for more fiercely
than more hierarchical or collegiate models. That can be uncomfortable,
but whatever idea survives that process must surely have a better chance
of being correct (where there is an objective "correct") and supportable
(where not) than outcomes reached through more limited challenge.

A good day, I think.

Best to you all,

Malcolm.
--
            Malcolm Hutty | tel: +44 20 7645 3523
   Head of Public Affairs | Read the LINX Public Affairs blog

                 London Internet Exchange Ltd
       Monument Place, 24 Monument Street, London EC3R 8AJ

         Company Registered in England No. 3137929