[CCWG-ACCT] IANA Stewardship Transition - Project Expenses - FY16 Q3 update

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 08:48:44 UTC 2016

<Filtered addresses that I don't have posting rights to>

Thanks for the share Xavier, from the cost summary over 70m has been
expended so far with over 40% going to legal.... Sign

That said, the detail legal section reads 2016 Q1 to Q3 and it's content
totals 7m. I could not correlate that figure with that one in the summary,
also the content of the document has dates of 2014 in it, yet the document
title refers to 2016 Q1 to Q3. Could you kindly clarify this?

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos

Dear all,

You find at the link below the updated project’s expenses as of FY16 Q3
(from July 2014 to March 2016). As indicated a few months ago, we have
added new detailed information on the staff support with the individual
positions, names and percentages of effort over the period.

*https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/iana-stewardship-project-costs
<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/iana-stewardship-project-costs>*

Thank you.

Best,