[CCWG-ACCT] IANA Stewardship Transition - Project Expenses - FY16 Q3 update

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 16:43:27 UTC 2016

Ah okay thanks for clarifying the summary page as I was doing a grand total
of the "total row" instead, good to know that is not the case. :-)

As to the legal cost, attached is the file I downloaded from the relevant
url (FY16 Q1 to Q3- legal summary by firm), where i saw some 2014 dates and
which actually made me ask clarification.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos