[CCWG-ACCT] The Economist | A virtual turf war: The scramble for .africa

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 06:41:03 UTC 2016

Hello Parminder,

As an African, I would tend to agree with your point and wish that your
conclusion point was the case (as a reactive measure). However as you know,
we have discussed this extensively in the past (on different fora) and we
found that the means to the end of such is so complicated and the end
itself would ultimately create a govt lead ICANN which i certainly don't
want.

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos