[CCWG-ACCT] The Economist | A virtual turf war: The scramble for .africa

Roelof Meijer Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl
Mon Jun 20 13:59:22 UTC 2016

Well, yes. But. We wanted (legal) enforceability, and got it.
And the .africa outcome illustrates (apart from the neo-colonalization
outcome of such a process

Roelof

On 19-06-16 12:54, "accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org on
behalf of Nigel Roberts" <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org