[CCWG-ACCT] The Board standards topic

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Tue Jun 21 21:54:32 UTC 2016

Hey Jordan, As I think I managed to get into the chat at the end of the call, my understanding of the WS2 topic was your Option 1, I think we need to get feedback from whomever put it on the table (Im still not clear on who that was other than a joint ‘from the lawyers’ response on what the expectation was for this topic.

-James