[CCWG-ACCT] [Acct-Staff] Remember to sign up for CCWG-ACCT Lighting Talks and WS2 Topics Expression of Interest before Helsinki

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Jun 22 16:30:37 UTC 2016

Hi Phil,

I can confirm that your sign-up was noted in the document. Attached is a PDF of the document for anyone who would like to see the list as it stands. You can sign up at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qWnvDG_qCr6lLvXRo_e3NYp6DalnBokHP5wAbAXlw5U/edit?usp=sharing

--

Grace Abuhamad

Manager, Public Policy

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006

Direct: +1 202 249 7545 | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638

Interested in the IANA Stewardship Transition?

LEARN MORE. STAY UPDATED. FOLLOW. ENGAGE.