[CCWG-ACCT] premature jurisdiction debates

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 20:36:27 UTC 2016

Hi Rubens

I think the interference in .ir and Syria case is quite different from
.africa. , .In .ir  case the claimant had a judgment against iran which it
had obtained through the us courts relying on US laws and wanted to enforce
the judgement through attaching .ir  to the claimant. I call that
interference. In .africa two competing organizations have a dispute over
the delegation of .africa. I am not sure if we can compare the two.