[CCWG-ACCT] premature jurisdiction debates

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Thu Jun 23 09:01:36 UTC 2016

Wrong. As always.

ICANN is on record in the .IR/.SY/.KR case that the NTIA is the decision maker.

Even though the NTIA says they are only clerical, of course there has been no case where NTIA has not crossed the i and dotted the t on ICANN board decisions.

Verisign has no control whatsoever, they are just technical.

el

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini 4