[CCWG-ACCT] RES: [Blog] Launching Work Stream 2 in Helsinki

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:59:21 UTC 2016

The agenda link is showing up as a "mailto" link (i.e., clicking it opens
up an email,not the agenda).  This should be fixed.  The document can be
found at https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=59643308

There is still no breakdown of which Lightning Talks may strike when.  This
would be good to have even if it could change.

Greg