[CCWG-ACCT] Expression of Interest for Work Stream 2 Topics

Sébastien Bachollet sebastien at bachollet.com
Mon Jun 27 08:09:27 UTC 2016

Hello all,
I would like to support this expression of interest.
And I will be ready to support (help) Fiona in this role if she is willing
to.
All the best
SeB

Skills are useful but diversity is essential.

Sébastien Bachollet
+33 6 07 66 89 33
Blog: http://sebastien.bachollet.fr/
Mail: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien at bachollet.com>