[CCWG-ACCT] Slides from ccNSO session this morning

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Jun 29 07:15:07 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Mathieu, Becky, and Katrina (ccNSO Chair) held a session in the ccNSO this morning about the ccNSO’s accountability. During the discussion, Katrina presented results of a ccNSO-wide survey regarding the organization’s accountability. Mathieu suggested that we share the slide presentation with the CCWG-ACCT, particularly as it relates to the SO/AC accountability WS2 topic. I’ll include this presentation in the forthcoming SO/AC issue paper.

Please share any of your organization’s resources if you are having similar discussions within your groups at ICANN56.

Best,

Grace

--

Grace Abuhamad

Manager, Public Policy

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

801 17th Street NW, Suite 400 | Washington, DC 20006

Direct: +1 202 249 7545 | Mobile: +1 310 200 7638

Interested in the IANA Stewardship Transition?

LEARN MORE. STAY UPDATED. FOLLOW. ENGAGE.