[CCWG-ACCT] TR: Message from the Board's BFC - Proposed Cost Control Mechanisms

Hillary Jett hillary.jett at icann.org
Wed Jun 29 12:29:47 UTC 2016

Hi all,

PDF version of the document is attached.

Thanks,
Hillary

From: <accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Mathieu Weill <mathieu.weill at afnic.fr>
Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 at 2:28 PM
To: CCWG-Accountability <accountability-cross-community at icann.org>
Subject: [CCWG-ACCT] TR: Message from the Board's BFC - Proposed Cost Control Mechanisms

Dear Colleagues,

Attached is a letter from the Board Finance Committee to the Chairs of our Chartering Organizations, related to the cost control mechanisms related to the IANA Stewardship Transition project.

Issues raised for our consideration in this letter include the proposed process and governance of the budget control mechanisms for WS2, which we will have to review and discuss in the next few weeks.

Best regards,
Mathieu