[CCWG-ACCT] Draft Letter to Chartering Organizations on Implementation and Work Stream 2 role for CCWG

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Mar 4 10:01:54 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Based on our conversation this morning about next steps for the CCWG
(Implementation of WS1 and start of WS2), we have drafted a letter to inform
the Chartering Organizations of our intentions.

Please review and send your feedback on the list. We would like to get this
letter out soon (during ICANN55) from a process perspective, so that our
Chartering Organizations have some time to discuss, if they choose.

Note: when the CWG-Stewardship sent a similar letter to their Chartering
Organizations, they gave about one month for feedback, to account for
discussions and possible re-appointment processes if needed. For this
reason, we also set a month (April 11) as the feedback time for this letter.

Best,
Grace