[CCWG-ACCT] Bylaws Issue: Section 1.1(c)

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun May 1 16:58:52 UTC 2016

Dear All,
I do not believe to start drafting at this stage.,
" For avoidance of any doubt" and " for the sake of clarity"  are the same
and serve the porpoises equally.
As for the phrase " "*nothing in the preceding sentence should be construed
to suggest that it does have authority to impose such regulations.*"
It also is clear and I see no reason to use any other words or terms as
those suggested. It make the sentence more heavy in reading and opneded the
door for interpretation's
Pls keep the texts it they were without any changes
Kavouss