[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: Human Rights Transition Provision: Bylaws Section 27.3(a)

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:59:43 UTC 2016

Dear All,
Oncde again
1. we need to make direct and explicit refrence to the need the FOI to be
approved, among others, by chartering organization
2. I am against the use of the twin words" unless and until"
one is sufficient ,usually the term "until "is used in all legal terms that
I have seen since 1971.
3. I am against the use of the term " governmental authority " in the ICANN
core values/mission
4. I am against to give a blanket  agreement for the text which yet to be
drafted
Regards
Kavouss
Regards