[CCWG-ACCT] TR: Rationale Requirement in Annex D, Section 2.2(c)(i)(A)

Malcolm Hutty malcolm at linx.net
Wed May 4 12:26:36 UTC 2016

On 04/05/2016 07:43, Mathieu Weill wrote:
> Dear Colleagues,
>

> As a follow up from the call yesterday, please find below a note from
> our lawyers regarding one of the points we discussed. This is related to
> the requirement to provide rationale when initiating a community power
> escalation process.

So the Empowered Community will not be able to reject the Budget,
Operating Plan or Strategic Plan unless per a rationale identified in
the Public Comment period for that budget/plan?

What if the reason for rejecting the budget/plan is that ICANN failed to
hold a public comment period?

--
            Malcolm Hutty | tel: +44 20 7645 3523
   Head of Public Affairs | Read the LINX Public Affairs blog

                 London Internet Exchange Ltd
       Monument Place, 24 Monument Street, London EC3R 8AJ

         Company Registered in England No. 3137929