[CCWG-ACCT] Interim Board appointment

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon May 9 02:21:04 UTC 2016

When the Interim Board wasbeing discussed, the process we decided on
was that each body with Directors (SOs, At-Large, NomCom) at the time
of the decision, would name Interim Board members so that the instant
the old Board was removed, there would be a new one to step in
(Paragraph 97 of Annex 4: Having a Board in place at all times is
critical to the operational continuity of ICANN and is a legal requirement.)

If there is such a provision in the Bylaws, I cannot find it unless
it is the Section 7.12(b) which I asked about before, but in that
case there is a 5-day gap.

Alan