[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - Draft Response to Public Consultation on New Bylaws - 72 hour consultation for the CCWG-Accountability

Silver, Bradley Bradley.Silver at timewarner.com
Mon May 9 12:56:58 UTC 2016

Thanks Milton – I agree “based on previously agreed language” could be unclear.  I’d prefer to have language which preserve grandfathering for terms which are not substantively different from an agreed term.  Merely tweaking the phrasing of a term or condition without changing its substance, shouldn’t exclude a term from the grandfathering – I don’t think that’s what we intended.