[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG-Accountability - V2.0 of comments on draft Bylaws - 24 hour Final Feedback by CCWG-Accountability

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Wed May 11 19:10:54 UTC 2016

Hi,

I note this does not ask that 1.1(d)(ii) E not be removed.  I think
that's the 5 year plans.  How come that's ok to be grandfathered?
Note that it's not the 5 year plans that exist now, but the ones to be
adopted.  I don't think the CCWG or CWG asked to grandfather those any
more than they did the various outside agreements.  I heartily agree
with the point in the comments that "the implementation phase is not a
time to incorporate new provisions that were not in the
CCWG-Accountability Recommendations," and I think this is another
example of it.

Best regards,