[CCWG-ACCT] ASO comment

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed May 18 04:26:20 UTC 2016

Yeah Izumi, that's fine, when I said NRO NC/ASO in my mind I meant NRO
NC/ASO AC.

My main concern was about who should be formerly commenting to ICANN PC in
this process "representatively". The fact that the current PC is bylaw
related and not policy related hence has to be done by the EC clarified my
concern.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos