[CCWG-ACCT] latest letter from Cruz et al FYI

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri May 20 16:49:14 UTC 2016

Just like I told Nigel offlist, I don't really care if it ups the ante or
not. The point (re: "thank goodness") is that sending it to ICANN at this
point puts ICANN in an unnecessary situation as ICANN has carried out the
task assigned to her (by convening the MS community and delivering the
proposals to NTIA).

The ball is now in the court of the USA, if the senators achieve his/her
aim through that letter then it would be that USA made the decision to
stall the transition process themselves (which implies failing on their own
commitment). That is the distinction that I wanted to make.

Regards
Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos