[CCWG-ACCT] latest letter from Cruz et al FYI

Nigel Roberts nigel at channelisles.net
Sat May 21 16:37:58 UTC 2016

And indeed, the Weinstein case is likely to provide a large step towards
clarifying.

If the TLD of Iran is ruled to be property under US (irrespective of
whether it's ATTACHABLE property) then exactly as set out by Postel in
881/882 the same rationale will apply both below and above it in the DNS
tree.